Splash Attack Splash Attack

Oh god

I don't know what's funnier: the flash or the reviews it's getting. A friend of mine linked this to me about a month ago and I still have the swf saved so I can watch it. The Team Rocket part had to be the best part.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Definitely going into my favorites

One of my favorites on NG to date. The character designs were great, and the animation was flawless. The backgrounds and lighting were all fantastic. I hope to see far more of your flash.

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Further proof that

All brits are musically apt in some way. I'm no huge rap fan, all save a few non-mainstreamers, and Akira the Don of course. I'll start checking out more his music if it's all as good as this song. The credits music was an unfeasible amount of awesome as well. The animation was great as usual, and the Moses and Jesus drawings made me laugh. Can't wait for more.

Wonchop responds:

Bwahaha, gotta love AK and his religious satire

$wag $wag

Nicely done

Great job on this one. The only serious problem I had was the voice acting. Phat Ed was waaay too hard to understand at times. The puzzles were very well done and challenging(that piano puzzle had me baffled) I really liked the art style and hope you make another one.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Great!

This was a really good game, and seemed just like an good ol' platformer. The level designs were nice and fluent, and the controls worked really well. The boos fight was grea too. Cant wait for the next worlds!

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Perfect.

This is the best game ever. I loved the first one to no ends and played it over and over just to laugh, and this was no let-down. It was the best looking game Ive seen yet, a nice challenging adventure game, and funny as all get out. When I heard this came out I shuddered with joy, because Ive been waiting so long(not to mention the delays). Anyway, it was worth the wait and I cant wait for the next. Also, the fight scenes were terrific.